VoWo Spares Day

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holeydub

Reaction score
Anyone make it? Spent 4 1/2 hours getting there from Dartford should have took about 50 mins, 3 1/2 was from Clacket Lane Services to Junction 6 on M25!!!

Got there at 2pm and the security said it was almost over and most of the traders were packing up as its been pretty quite :(

A few mates went and said it was pretty dead. I go to a couple of jumbles at ardingly each year but it only costs 3 quid to get in so i don't know where they got the 14 quid pricing from, it only cost 16 for vowo show!
Saying that i have seen a few people on face book picked up some treasures.
Anyway i didn't make it as we had a date with the vet.

I know what you mean about entrance fee, the security guy said that not 5 minutes earlier someone rocked up also stuck in the traffic and they were charged full price, when he said it was £14 each (£28 for myself and my other half) I was a little shocked I thought it may have been a tenner tops...

I was there at 10.30am. £14 entry was taking the mickey for 1 open barn that was half full of swapmeeters, plus a trade hall that was half full of traders.

Yes - I managed to pick up some cheap tinware for an engine project (though the head tin turned out to be for a 1200, not a 13/15/1600 single port), but after 15 minutes looking round the swapmeeters, and 10 minutes looking round the traders, I was ready to go home. There were some 'show cars' parked up outside, but nothing that you wouldn't normally expect in the car park of a normal show. By about 11.30am, things were already beginning to thin out. I'm not surprised that everyone had gone by 2pm.

Feel a bit sorry for the traders, and anyone who travelled a long way to get there really.

Latest posts