VW Action - Santa Pod

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
VW Action @ Santa Pod
August 30 - Sep 1 2013

Im away unfortunately, but is anyone up for organising Club Camping and a Line Up if there is any interest?

http://www.vwaction.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=848314" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Me and the wife will be there!! The grandparents have got the littlen and this will be our first time out in the bus overnight!!

I'm getting hammered! :mrgreen:

Tickets all booked hopefully we will see some of you there....first time camping in the van can't wait..... :D :D

E60F620A-3997-466A-AA62-7464317BE084-5771-000001E37E2AA927.jpg

See ya there people, travelling up on Saturday morning and staying for the Saturday night. Hope the weather holds out! :roll: :D

Pretty good show, weather was good (cold on sat night though) looked everywhere for earlybay camping though and didn't see anyone I recognised, unfortunately we hit the road at 12:30 today so missed the show n shine etc.
A79F99C1-AE7A-4CFA-8FF0-BCE6A643FE5D-8580-00000349C4C81090_zpse3210326.jpg

Brilliant weekend I got some nice photos im just going through...is this one of our members van....

I'll put some more on late...Rog

myfirst69 said:
Brilliant weekend I got some nice photos im just going through...is this one of our members van....

Yes, that's mad dogs very quick bus :)

I like your pics...I got a little video of Mad dog going down the strip I just thought he might like to see it...Rog

Clem said:
myfirst69 said:

Yes, that's mad dogs very quick bus :)

:lol: who dumped that old bus there!!! Mind you.....neighbours loved me.......quality tunes playing all wkend.....even gennie couldnt cope!!
Ran a best of 14.9 and got 3rd fastest bus in the night racing session 8)

Latest posts