• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW Aircooled Fire Suppression system Early bay discount

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick line to say we are now off to Bus Stopover and will be trading at the weekend. Look out for the yellow and white splittie next to the orange/black café de circe gazebo. Or the kids in front of the gazebo learning circus tricks.

Pop by and say hello and if you fancy buy a system, we take card payment, mention the forum and you get the forum price, don't be shy.

Remember VW Aircooled Works can also install the system at our workshop or your place of residence (subject to a fuel charge) if you are not confident in installing yourself.

cheers and safe journey to all that are coming to the show.

Peter
VW Aircooled Works

We will be trading at Dubs at the hall this weekend, and then next weekend we are all ready to go back to the 50th at summerfest. Lets hope for 2 sunny shows in a row.

Hi just to confirm as we have been asked the price is still valid for this month. We are trading at Dubdayz this weekend then Dub Odyssey end of month,

cheers
VW Aircooled Works

Hi,

we are trading at Whitenoise, SkegVegas and Busfest and would welcome anyone wanting to see the product in the flesh. Mention the forum and we will honour the price.

Also have a couple of new products being launched in time for Busfest and will put these on the forum as a special deal. Cracking products to further protect your pride and joy...... soon !!!

We are just about ready for busfest. Hope to see lots of your there, we are trading in the Avon hall, so please come over for a chat if you are about at the weekend. We will be launching a new range of safety products as well. So very exciting times for vw aircooled works, and we will be offering a range of show special prices for this weekend.

See you there
Regards
Colleen
VW Aircooled Works

I have one of these :)
Just need to get round to fitting it now!
Great service received by the way, Very happy!
:mrgreen:

tut tut, Go on put it in your van, how mad would you be if it was still in the box and something happened!!!!

:) Hope you have time to gets it fitted in before busfest, if you do want any advice or help with fitting just drop us an email or give peter a ring. Even if you don't have time to do all the wiring the system will still be active once you get it bolted in place. The rest can be done when you have time.

Cheers
Colleen

Thanks Colleen, I know! Its very naughty of us, we've only been a few miles in it though and I'm going to start fitting it this weekend before it goes for the MOT on Monday lol

It was the first thing I bought for DeeDee because I certainly don't want it going up in flames :(

x

After a bit of panic we are now already for busfest. Hope to see lots of your over the weekend, we are trading in the Avon hall, so come and see our new safety products, including fuel tank solenoids, 25 year fuel line kits, extinguisher and lots more. Remember if you are after the forum price on the extinguisher please tell us when you collect your orders.
Lets hope this sun holds out and we have a cracking show.
Regards
Colleen
vw aircooled works

Hi James

Yes Vw Aircooled Works will be trading at Brighton breeze this year. All booked up for a long weekend away.

Please come over for a chat and to see the products if you are at the show.

Kind Regards
Colleen

Excellent, I will come over, very interested in the Fireboy system, does the forum price still stand and what was it? Many thanks

I have just fitted one of these - very happy with it and with the superb post purchase service I got

that's good to here, just about to order mine, did you fit yourself?Coleen mailed saying fairly straightforward with pdf, pleased with quick response from them too. :D

Hi Ross,

at the start of the thread it goes through the prices and options. Std kit is £175 and deluxe is £240, details on page 1.

coming to end of being able to hold this price so if people want one best to get the orders in, cheers Peter VWACW

Hi,

with the big event looming (Volksworld show :compress: ) we have a small matter of Christmas in between. Looking for a present for yourself or a VWer. Why not go and look at our new web shop for some safety systems for vans. We are committed to bringing modern safety products to the VW scene for added safety and security.

We are pleased to offer a 10% discount on all items in the webshop

1. Fire Suppression System
2. Fuel cut off solenoid with in-line filter
3. Biofuel 25 year 100% ethanol resistant fuel line - 'fit and forget'
4. E10 fuel line kits with fuel clips and in line disposable filter
5. Battery isolator- nifty kit that is fitted in minutes to protect the van from electrical fires on standing up and also an anti-theft feature
6. CO detector - retro look and 12V direct wire not a battery unit.

If you email us in advance we will send you an invoice with the discount applied for BACS transfer.

In addition we are offering a special price for install of the Fire Suppression System at our new workshop if you bring your van over with our while you wait service.

While you wait fire suppression system install voucher - Valid for 6 months making it a brilliant Xmas pressie. Discount price for install with cable sheathing in engine bay £255.

The webshop is

http://www.vwaircooledworks.co.uk/VWACW---Shop.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any questions for information that you cant find on our website feel free to contact us through the forum or email on [email protected] or mobile 07521409178

All prices include shipping from stock.

Merry Christmas and thanks for all the kind words and support in 2013.

VW Aircooled Work

Latest posts