VW Expo @ Stonor Park June 2nd

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Stonor Park on June 2nd 2013. One dayer with camping the night before for ABVWOC members, which Early Bayers are. Details here http://abvwc.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Camping is pre book only.

There's no real chance, you can enter the type two custom/concourse though, thats what we've done in the past to get some vans together.

This is a great show and a lovely setting. 8)
Shame bout the weather last year though! :roll:
It was a bit uneasy watching a few vans sliding down that big hill towards the show and shine! :shock:

Remember camping is prebook only and entires must be in by this Friday, May 24th.

Paul :D

Forecast looking good at the mo! 8)

Last minute cancellation of work means I can go tomorrow :D
Will be loading the bus with me the mrs and the boy. First proper trip out this year, really looking forward to it!
Even the weather is looking good.... I love it when things fall into place :D

myvanway 69 said:
Cool, its a great show & venue.
leaving at 8.00...but wish id camped now!! :roll:

8)
Yeah it sure is. I went a couple of years ago and had a great day. I took a few bits to sell in the auto jumble, sold all my stuff within a couple of hours and spent the rest of the day enjoying the show and the beautiful countryside venue.
Only show I've ever been too that I came back from with more money in my pocket than what I arrived with :lol:

adski said:
myvanway 69 said:

8)
Yeah it sure is. I went a couple of years ago and had a great day. I took a few bits to sell in the auto jumble, sold all my stuff within a couple of hours and spent the rest of the day enjoying the show and the beautiful countryside venue.
Only show I've ever been too that I came back from with more money in my pocket than what I arrived with :lol:

Might take some bits then!!! ;) ...... as the missus and little one are coming too!! (Pants down!)

myvanway 69 said:
adski said:
myvanway 69 said:

8)

Might take some bits then!!! ;) ...... as the missus and little one are coming too!! (Pants down!)
:lol:

Fantastic day...... Afternoon by the time we got there! :roll:

Saw some awesome dubs...and some other stuff too.
Saw a few earlybayers ... Mike/Clems bus pretending to be a split hiding in the SSVC line up! :lol: :lol: 8)
Cool as ever Mike. 8) , sorry I didnt catch ya to say hi but hard with family wandering all over!! :roll: and so much to see, ya know!?
...... And it was stunning weather! :shock: Burnt again!! that twice in the last two shows!! Crazy shit!! :lol:

The SSVC had a few bays peppered into it, so I just joined in :) Given the large T4/5 line up, I think we should get sorted for next year!

What a great show, chilled camping (VERY chilled at midnight!) and lovely sunshine in the day. A real good autojumble witha few nice finds, loads of cool cars and vans on show and a fabulous setting .... perfect. 8)

Shame my van had to kill its battery :roll: :lol:

Mike/Clem

Can you thank your mate again for me, when we used his van to jump both yours and mine, too much to drink on the Saturday night left everything on !! and played music all afternoon :lol:

Great show and the weather made it.

Jimbo

No problem Jim :)

He had to jump start me at every point of the weekend :lol:

Latest posts