VW Festival 2012, 17-19 August.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexdundee

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This year we have exteded to VW Show to a 3 day event, meaning you can now arrive on the friday afternoon and set up camp at your own relax pace!

For tickets and information about the Show please folow the link below.

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As one of the organisers of this event and being an avid aircooled dub enthusiast, I thought I would post up a link to the registration form for the VW Festival Show and Shine. The show season is fast approaching

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/showshine.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just wanted to make sure eveyone who wants to register for the Show and Shine gets the chance to! We have to do it this way, as last year we had to turn away to many beautiful cars as the Show and Shine was over flowing!

It is open to aircooled and water cooled dubs (all VAG) and promises to be a fantastic event this year, the show itself taking place over three days instead of two for the first time.

I hope you all can make it!

Alex. :D

bit slow on the uptake my end, but anyone on here fancy seeing if we can get together an earlybay club stand, i sure as hell aint going to be finished enough for show and shine.

Well I'm going...expensive as it may be!!
By far the best show I've encountered to date!....ITS HUGE! :lol:

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

579321_10150938015561215_599171214_12441336_1540378331_n.jpg

Yeh me n my crew are going, we go every year cos its our closest show.. Hope the weekend format works.

:D Yea me and the family are going!! well good show and two days this year :D are you showing your van its well nice! see you there :D

yorkiebay said:
:D Yea me and the family are going!! well good show and two days this year :D are you showing your van its well nice! see you there :D

Thanks mate, I've applied for show and shine entry, hopefully hear something the end of this month. I'll still be there if I dont make the grade. See you there! :)

i'm off to this but probs be on the york classic vw's club stand if it all goes to plan.
it'll be our first show with the van so really looking forward to it.

Show and shine entry accepted! This is the big one for me, really enjoy it! See you there! :)

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Foz said:
Show and shine entry accepted! This is the big one for me, really enjoy it! See you there! :)

Yup, me too :D

Fingers crossed and funds allowing we will be there in Murphy too - went last year and it was brilliant!

Yep now have my E-tickets!

Just hope the weather is agreeable!

Foz said:

i've just had email comfermation that i've been accepted for the show and shine :D really didn't think i'd be accepted :D

If I'm back from Scotland in time and can persuade the Mrs to come along then I will be there 8)

Looks like there's going to be a good number of lovely bays so I don't want to miss it!

Got mine, just need to get the bus sorted in time now.

Latest posts