• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW monopoly games , Busfest delivery!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mroldbug

Reaction score
I had mentioned these games in another thread, but perhaps they deserve one of their own!

The VW Monopoly game that is being sold here in the US only is really awesome. Since I am coming to Busfest this year with my earlybay, I can stuff a bunch in before I ship it and deliver them at the show.

Anyone fancy one? £35 each.

uza4uvu8.jpg
eqe5aje7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had some request for mailing them. I can do that once I arrive in the UK.

Thanks Adi! I will wrap it up for you and drop a note when it has been shipped.

Any other takers?

is,sit Happy to bring one for you, but if you want to be 100% certain you get one, prepayment or at least a deposit would be great. I will touch base with the earlybay camp area as soon as I arrive and will post on this thread where my location is at the show (possibly the Volksworld Camper and Bus booth?)

I am packing up the bus for shipping this weekend. If anyone wants to secure a game, a small deposit will do it. I will probably have some extras at the show but will bump the price up a bit. So, get in now for a game at £35 while you can. I have heard of them selling for €100 in Europe!!

I would like one please, I'll pick it up at the show if that's ok.

How do I pay you?

I'm guessing £12.50 for post...(based on someone's estimate from over there) so that would be £47.50.

I'm going to tally up today to see how many I have left. I had one fella want 5, but I'm thinking it might be nicer to spread them about?

Latest posts