• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW T25 Camper, Devon Moonraker 2.0L aircooled for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebolton

Reaction score
For sale is a Devon Moonraker 4 berth -
rock and roll double below & double in elevating roof
Double burner & grill with single Gaz 907 cylinder bottle
2 Way fridge - 12v & Gas
Leisure battery
Mains hook up
Swivel base on front passenger seat
Sink with electric water pump
Clean water tank
Curtains all way around
Waste water tank
Table & leg - fold away
Dixie Air horns
Spotlights
millage says 28610 but I would think its more likely to be 128610

Also included is a Harrison Drive away awning complete with curtains & groundsheets.

Ready to go camping!

This vehicle is 33 years old & shows signs of its age inside & out.

2.0L Air-cooled engine
recently had a service including new
Spark plugs
HT leads
Oil
Air Filter
Rocker cover gaskets
Distributor cap

4 Speed gear box

Engine runs good for age, Can be a little tricky to find 1st when your new to driving but most vw campers I've found are the same.

Has got a slight oil drip from N/S push-rod tubes, Seals got replaced on O/S by previous owner before I purchased van but he never did the N/S at same time for some reason!
Still despite this, it doesn't affect the driving of this campervan.

Body work isn't amazing & could do with some light prep work & a repaint in my opinion, from what i can see there is only couple of small spots of welding that is required (small hole on sliding door & slight repair to lower section of front N/S wheel arch near B-post), mainly just needs light rub down & skim of filler in places before paint.

I do have pictures that I can email through or send via mobile. the photos are just to large to upload.

Tax 30/04/2014

MOT 19/05/2014

Only selling as Camper doesn't get the use it deserves & now looking for a van or pick up or estate car for more daily use.

£3550

Open to offers

Please ring,text or Email if you have any questions.
Joe

07743411712 [email protected]

k6m3.jpg
[/url]

[/img]

Hi Joe.

How much? You need to post a price!
As for the pictures, you need to upload them to something like Photobucket or Imageshack (I use the latter as it will automatically resize stuff for you).

Cheers and GLWS

Latest posts