• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vw t5 for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A17wok

Reaction score
Open to sensible offer, may part ex the van needs to go due to the finishing off of my project (71 Bay) The time has come for me to part with 2006 Volkswagen Transporter T30 1.9 Tdi, this is my pride and joy however due to new ventures unfortunately it must go.

I have had the van for two years and used it for some great weekends away.

I purchased the van as a shell and have converted it into a camper, the van was an ex AA model in mint condition and was well looked after, hence my purchase.

Externally It has has tinted side windows, bright white zenon lights, colour coded bumpers, meshed front grill and rear parking sensors it also has a fully functional toe bar.

The van is also sat on a set of V-MAX coil-overs and a set of 19" deep dish rims.

Internally the van has been converted in to a living space, consisting of a lime green storage unit with ivory edging and work surface. There is also a three quarter rock and roll bed that has been upholstered in purple vinyl with lime green stitching to match the front three seats. The van has been completely lined out and has a non slip vinyl floor. The Van also benefits from Cd player and infinity 6 x 9 speakers located under the rock and roll bed.

It has 6 months tax and 12 months mot and has 97000 miles Lots spent on the van so must it be viewed (private number plate not included in sale), for any further information or to arrange a viewing call Alex on : 07790312909
[photobucket][/photobucket]
Open to sensible offers. Feel free to call. Listed on eBay. Item number 180961392451

It's up for £12000 Ono. Having trouble getting any pics up on here so I left my eBay item number because there is lots of pics on there

Latest posts