VZI

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danbury Doug said:
I find visting VZi is like taking a trip up to London. It's fast moving, scary and full of strangers. I make a quick visit once in a blue moon and then I return to the quite, friendly village atmosphere of Early Bay, where everyone has time to stop for a chat!

I also like to take a daily trip into the nearby 'market town' of Jk. I know several people there, and generally everyone is friendly. I can cope with the pace of life there too. Not hectic, but not slow and sleepy either! :D

:lol:

Thanks Doug :)

:lol: Just been on there out of boredom, made one reply to a guy about satin/matt paint, got someone telling me I'm wrong and spouting complete shit, not even going to bother replying!

dandaz said:
vzi is like getting in a cold bath quick in quick out , if you stay in too long you will find yourself looking at 178 pages of epic boob girls... :shock:

It`s a mix of people who like bugs,splits,notches,bajas,etc , I just like buses and marinas... 8)

it's people like you make the vw world worth while. well apart from yer marina fetish. :)

thiseveningoverbradford.jpg

Morris_Marina_Super.jpg

:shock: ?

actually, the more i stare at it the more i can see its appeal, a kind of cheap retro chic! overtures of american muscle car like a small dodge charger, or ford mustang.
1967_Ford_Mustang_T5_Fastback_Front_1.JPG

my dad had several Marinas in his lifetime but the 'Toledo' was my favorite jallopy

Johnny said:
actually, the more i stare at it the more i can see its appeal, a kind of cheap retro chic! overtures of american muscle car like a small dodge charger, or ford mustang.

Hey dude you been partaking in some of Hailfranks medication....

slammedresto said:
ozziedog said:
Even worse !!! How many of us were concieved in the back of one :oops: :roll: :cry: :roll: :oops:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Now there`s a thought !!

my dad drove a lotus cortina 8)

so did mine, before i was born :lol: . I never got the chance to see it in the flesh as the guy who bought it wrapped it around a tree. i found a pic of it with my dad (comb over and all) in leathers looking all cool and shit.

It was the fastest car in the town did 99 and the doors used to flap so badly he thought he was going to fall out on corners. he had the 1,558 bored out aftermarket carbs and an elan close ratio gearbox.

he also had one of these

8715-1961-Renault-Dauphine.jpg

8)

Latest posts