• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wagenswest lowering kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70 DELUXE

Reaction score
Hi, I have for sale a wagenswest 4 inch narrowed beam, lowering spindles, narrowed tie rods, and rear horseshoe plates. Parts were installed for moch up but decided to go a different route. Beam uses original bearings and not the bushings. Parts were purchased for a 70 bay. Looking to get $1200 USD and buyer pays shipping. Pics upon request. Email me directly @ [email protected] . Thanks Luis

chrisritchie said:
would you sell them on there own?
Sorry man but I would like to sell as a whole kit. Just posted pictures up on thesamba. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=787943" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You guys are crazy. That is a killer deal. I just spent more than on my kit w/o the tie rods.

Smokin deal man. Good luck.

Kirk said:
You guys are crazy. That is a killer deal. I just spent more than on my kit w/o the tie rods.

Smokin deal man. Good luck.

yeah feckin good deal!!!! but probably hefty on the shipping to get it over the pond!!!!

id be intersted in the spindles if you ever split?!?! ;)

Latest posts