• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 1600tp

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends if you want a turn key or not, I have an engine that needs a bit of TLC, has a few oil leaks but is a good solid engine and complete, no end float. £300. I see you are in North Lincs so we are fairly close.

A friend of mine has one for sale

http://www.angelvw.co.uk/angelforum/viewtopic.php?t=5836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He could do with the money as someone stole his spltty last week and torched it. Bast*rds !!! :evil: (this engine wasn't in it)

I'm working down the country at the mo in nottinghamshire so if you were interested i might be able to transport it down for you. If it would help.
Mac.

Something complete, not necessarily in one piece.
A rebuilder would be ideal, but not knackered.
Something ideally that's not been bodged.

I know of a 1600tp that turns by hand but other than that is an unknown quanity but is complete, he's not answering his phone so I've text him, I'll let you know as soon as I know :)

ive got a turnkey "b" single port still in my bus so can be heard running its a sweet thing if your interested it will be middle of jan before i can remove

Just tried calling you, it's a complete AD code 1600tp, turns by hand other than that unknown, he wants £60 for it...currently in the back of my bus, let me know if you want it, if you don't have it I will :)

Latest posts