• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted a small piece of seat material please !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmann70

Reaction score
Hi , I`m looking for a small piece of beige basketweave seat material please . I just want to patch my drivers seat up , new seat covers are far too posh for my old truck ! Thanks :D

I`m still looking if anyone can help . I`ve just seen a post in readers rides where someone had their seats recovered , if anyone is having their seats upholstered please cut me a bit of the old covers ! About 2 or 3 inches square would do it !
Thanks

I've got a seat in my shed which might be the right material. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Sorry been a bit busy last couple of evenings, will try to look later.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33751&p=283005#p283005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is my bus, you can see the middle seat in some of the pictures. Is it the right material and is it Ok?

I've got my front seats and rear seat recovered, just kept the middle seat incase I want it in the future. How much do you need?

Latest posts