• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted alloy strips for Devon table attachment

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ1

Reaction score
Anyone have the alloy strips that hold the big Devon table to van wall? I need both, but the wall one is the most urgent. Cheers!

i may/maynot have one ill know on thursday once ive read the shed out! i dont think JK do these, it took me a year to find one :D

i moved all my shed stuff to the barn now i think i saw a spare strip, i will hoke it out tomorrow and take some pics for you

I didnt get a chance as i was in the new premises until 1am sorting stuff out, shed is clear and ill have a hoke tonight, i also have to sort a table out for bugfez i think.

ffb4ead5.jpg

abf58356.jpg

this is the long table hinge that attaches to the internal panel for hinging the table onto, i have one spare and forsale PM me if you still need it, i also have one for the cooker table top that attaches to the bulk head, its slightly shorter, if you want measurments PM me :D

Johnny,
Check your PM's - replied to yours on Thursday

Cheers - Alan :wink:

Hi Johnny,
Sent you another PM about payment and delivery of the two mounting strips.

Thanks - Alan :)

sorry alan been busy as hell on the van, late into the night, ill try to dig them out tonight. sorry :oops:

No worries Johnny - post whenever you can - money sent by Paypal.

Cheers - Alan :wink:

Latest posts