• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted - bits for a 68 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatherof2

Reaction score
i'm after 2 genuine brake light switches

a brake fluid reservior looks like this one

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/fatherof2/02082009018.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and a wiper knob with the button in the middle for the washer looks like this one

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/fatherof2/02082009019.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers all

ive got one, its in real nice condition, not brittle like some. cap and lower screw on bit are there as is the rubber seal. i will clean it before i sell it :lol:
they are a bugger to find as its one year only :shock:
£40 posted ;)
Photo-0075.jpg

slammedkustom said:
ive got one, its in real nice condition, not brittle like some. cap and lower screw on bit are there as is the rubber seal. i will clean it before i sell it :lol:
£40 posted ;)
Photo-0075.jpg

40quid :shock: blimey i don't suppose you'd take 30 would you ?

I wouldnt of thought so fella have you seen the rareity of these items in serviceable condition.....

Chris really isnt out to rip you off people spend a year or two looking for one of these....

Why is it VW put 1 year only parts on virtually every year :lol:

slammedkustom said:
£40 posted ;)
Photo-0075.jpg

i pm'd you a couple of days ago asking if you still had the reservoir not sure if you got it or not ? let me know

cheers :)

Latest posts