• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Couple of tatty hub caps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike.s

Reaction score
Hi - Looking for a pair (i already have two) of tatty hubcaps to suit my ratty 68 - they would be to fit a wide 5 wheel.

cheers, MIke

mike.s said:
Hi - Looking for a pair (i already have two) of tatty hubcaps to suit my ratty 68 - they would be to fit a wide 5 wheel.

cheers, MIke
I got 3 left in the garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where abouts are you? I think postage wouldn’t be too much, £13 posted for pair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in weymouth - sounds good to me - i`ll PM you my address - send me a paypal address and i'll send over the payment.

cheers, mike

So it looks like I had some bad luck and lost one of my hubcaps this morning - didn't even hear it come off - so I'm down to 3 now and looking for a another one!

Anyone have one hub cap going spare?

Cheers Mike

me!
Are you going ot Dubfreeze?
I can bring it with me, prob cheaper than post/faffing about
Let me know,
DON

Don't get too many shows these days but don't mind paying for postage and no rush!

Hi thanks for all the replies - ratty59 of they're original ones, I'll take 2 so I've got a spare - let me know your payment details and I'll send you my address, cheers

Latest posts