• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Crossover Bumper Mountings to Buy or to Copy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owen Snell

Reaction score
I am looking for a set of bumper mountings - side brackets and the main irons. The only ones I can find to buy are the late bay version, which is supposed to be able to be modified for the crossover, but they are miles out. Has anyone got a set to sell, or just for me to copy if there are some off the bus. I will collect with TNT, copy immediately and deliver back TNT.

Iv got some rear cross over bumper irons to sell, not sure what you mean by side mounts? The big leaf catch trays? Iv got some of them I need to sell too.
Was thinking £30 for the irons and £30 for the leaf catchers - £10 to post both to you

I'd offer you mine but I can't get them off the darn bumper as the holes have rounded!
If you're anywhere near Leeds and it's any good to you then feel free to borrow it :p

Not sure where you are, but I have some off the van you could copy. Over Staines way.........

Latest posts