• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted, Devon Early Bay Interior, Complete or Bits..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxy-jon

Reaction score
Wanted, Devon Early Bay Interior, Complete or Bits..

Looking for something as in the pictures below.

Willing to travel.

Anyone changing there interior in the van this year.. ??

Looking for ideally RHD, anything considered and willing to travel for a good one.

Many consider LHD if it comes with a sharp saw. :lol:

Thanks for looking.

I have borrowed these pic's from previous advert, hope this is okay, let me know if you mind and I will try to find another.

Jon

there is a fella on late bay selling a reproduced version of this. looks good though.

I've got the pull out bed (3/4 width) from a RHD complete with drawers and legs.
(took it out to fit a R&R) odd bit of cracked/broken timber but nothing major - can take some pics if you're still looking for one
:)

Hi i have one of these that i was just getting round to ebaying although make me a sensible offer and its yours!!! i have the following

2X UNITS FROM BEHIND THE CAB SEATS,1 HAS A KIND COOL BOX AND THE OTHERS A WARDROPE
1X BUDDY SEAT/STORAGE
1XREAR BENCH TYPE SEAT/STORAGE
1X SINK UNIT WITH LOWER CUPBOARD
1X OVERHEAD LOCKER/TWIN DOORED
MOST OF THE BED WITH DRAWERS BELOW/This is the only part that needs attention seriously!
ALL THE CUSHIONS IN GREEN LEATHERETTE backs could do with recovering
1x DEVON TABLE

REAL DEAL

SERIOUS OFFER!!!! :roll: :sign0023:

Latest posts