• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Dormobile cooker setup and seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dublicious

Reaction score
As above does anyone have a dormobile cooker setup for a possible conversion in a westy please?

Take care,

J

I have a cooker including the rare as rare wind guard. Dont know what its worth

Dont have the seat im afraid.

Pm me if interested

I still have the above.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It's kind of in storage as we moved recently and pretty much the entire contents of my garage are now in the van. If you can wait a few days I will take the cover off and have a root round for ya. Photo wise its just the same as any other dormobile cooker

know that all to well :) defo interested just wondering what condition etc. appreciate your help. oh where abouts are u ?

take care

Rexer said:
It's kind of in storage as we moved recently and pretty much the entire contents of my garage are now in the van. If you can wait a few days I will take the cover off and have a root round for ya. Photo wise its just the same as any other dormobile cooker

elo mate i have a seat, its in my mates workshop so will need to get hold of him but will get back to you asap
if i remember it was in pretty good shape.
cheers
glen.

elo mate , ok dug the seat out today looks in pretty good shape there is a small tear about the size of a penny on the bum cushion and some small scratches at the front but overall a very usable seat as is or would be perfect to be re upholstered, it still has the mounting feet,and bracket at the rear of the seat that attaches to the back of the wardrobe and also has the fold down alluminium tray on the back that attaches to the cooker to give you somewhere to put your utensils,this also is in good condition, from what i am told this is normally broken or missing so all in all its in great shape for 40 years old.
i am however having problems uploading pics, i will continue to try and get some pics on for you but if you wanna pm me your email i can send over by email, let me know what you think and we can discuss a price after.
cheers
glen.

Incase you're still looking, I'll have one available in a week or so, which I think is rip free.

Latest posts