• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Drive away awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubbedup67

Reaction score
After using my van for its 1st camping holiday we have established that we need an awning

I'm not looking for a massive one just one yo create a bit more space for cooking and chilling in.it must have a ground sheet though.other than that I'm not bothered what it style or age it is as long as it's usable.

I am willing to drive From nottigham to collect within reason,or a could pay postage.:)

Show me what you've got.

Cheers
Matt

I have this - rat look lol ,it looks bad it is grubby but its got a groundsheet and its waterproof £75

Hi,

Just wanted to check you got the photo's that I sent via email.

Thanks

GOM

I've got this in a sage green colour that we don't use

been out a few times - no rips or tears, other than the inner sleep tent being nibbled by a mouse iin storage - but we've sewn these up.

it comes with a ground sheet but its not fixed

we're in peterborough £125

Hi,
I have a Bluebird custom Mini Deluxe in blue & brown.
Very good nick but the bag has a split in it.
Not really used.
£100.
Cheers Mick

Hi there,
I got a Royal Traveller Tunnel Driveaway Awning for sale, only used a handful of times, in perfect condition with the exception of, bag a bit tatty and 1 section of 1 pole is slightly split (I've repaired it with gaffer tape) and you can pick these pole sections up anywhere for pence, although it's fine as is :)

I'm based in Mansfield so not too far for you too.

You can have it for £100 :D

here is a link to it.... http://campershop.co.uk/drive-away-campervan-awnings/10-royal-traveller-tunnel-awning.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know dude if that's any good to you? only selling because I'm too scared to attach anything to van since paint job :oops:

Cheers
Liam

hi sorry to jump on your post, but is the royal traveller (excluding wife) still for sale?? cheers

stokeseys said:
hi sorry to jump on your post, but is the royal traveller (excluding wife) still for sale?? cheers

Hi Mate, I'd like to give dubbedup67 first refusal, since he was asking for one, but if he ain't bothered it's yours fella :)
Pick up only though.

Cheers
Liam

Hi dude

The link no longer works.

Does it have a bedroom compartment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dude

The link no longer works.

Does it have a bedroom compartment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

sorry bout that dude,it sure does have a bedroom,and you don't have to put it in, its exactly the same size as a double air bed.... try this http://www.omearacamping.com/royal-traveller-annexe-2014-model-3436-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
only difference is that ours one is blue as above photo:)
Liam

Latest posts