• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WaNtEd!!!! Early bay Dormobile!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baybe

Reaction score
Hello!!!! Ive finally saved up enough money to buy a bus woohoo!
Being on my own and unable to do 'boy stuff' am looking for a very solid honest buy, not too fussed about the interior as this can be done at a later date, RHD and all roof etc in good condition please.
Am looking to buy now so please get in touch, money is burning a hole inmy my pocket lol :shock: .

Added info... Im beginning to think I have nt saved enough :( maybe something that isnt quite SO beautiful maybe??

I will be selling my 1970 Dormobile reluctantly in November. I am away from home until then,
She has a new engine, battery, exhaust, bodywork done, resprayed, Interior replaced 2008 - cooker, fridge R&R bed.Mot April 2013. I'm only selling as I'm looking after my mum and can't use her.
Pictures of the old van to new van on photobucket
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm319/crazyfrazy2/VW%20Campervan%202012/#!cpZZ3QQtppZZ24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She has an agreed insurance valuation of £12,000 before the engine went in so is worth more but I'll accept £10,000. for an easy sale.

Phone: 07954176493
Email:[email protected]

Mine's advertised on here, give me a shout if you want any more details. It's a solid 1972 rhd original dormobile. Full original interior and poptop (seats have new memory foam and recovered). Cooker, sink, heater, fridge, 12v and 240v electrics. Can even throw in an awning for the right price ;-)

Latest posts