• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Early bay wide 5 rear disc conversion

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shroom

Reaction score
Any one got a rear disc conversion? Want to run standard wide 5's on it so don't know if that makes a difference?

CE? CSP?

Cheers

shroom said:
Any one got a rear disc conversion? Want to run standard wide 5's on it so don't know if that makes a difference?

CE? CSP?

Cheers

I have a small 5 rear disc brake kit and adapters but would only be able to sell if I get some rear hubs in exchange as will need these for my Porsche disc kit.

Cheers for the reply,

What brand is it? Is it one that i could get discs for a wide 5? As it has to be used with the adapters, as i am a little concerned that this will bring the wheel too close to the rear wing, being dropped by about 3 inches it is already a bitch to get the wheel off the hib

Cheers

Iain

shroom said:
Cheers for the reply,

What brand is it? Is it one that i could get discs for a wide 5? As it has to be used with the adapters, as i am a little concerned that this will bring the wheel too close to the rear wing, being dropped by about 3 inches it is already a bitch to get the wheel off the hib

Cheers

Iain

Iain, discs are new, bracketry is new and just out of the machine shop, calipers have 1000miles on them. Selling as going Porsche. The set up will be just as wide as a stock late bey set up with a 10mm adaptor to take it to wide 5 (adaptor is threaded so can't see why is wouldn't work) adaptor here http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_shop.product_pID_169353_lang_EN_country_GB.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-main thing is do you have any hubs to p/ex as I will need another pair for my Porsche conversion

£600 if you take it without p/ex a late bay rear hub set, £475 if you have a pair to p/ex (Creative is £900 without a late bay rear hub set up ;) )

Latest posts