• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Early Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Hi all

We are currently looking for a '71 or earlier camper, tintop or poptop, not fussed. Would prefer an import rather than a UK van. Full camping interior not essential, minimum requirements are r'n'r bed, curtains, and a cab bunk for our little boy so converted busses etc OK.

No projects or major tinkering required thanks, we want something straight, dry, not welded (well, not a lot!!) MOT'd and tax free. Shiny or some patina OK. £8k is good for us, less is better.

We live in Devon, so need to be realistic about where we can view. Any dealers out there need to get something moving?

Thanks

Suzi

SuziQ said:
Hi all

We are currently looking for a '71 or earlier camper, tintop or poptop, not fussed. Would prefer an import rather than a UK van. Full camping interior not essential, minimum requirements are r'n'r bed, curtains, and a cab bunk for our little boy so converted busses etc OK.

No projects or major tinkering required thanks, we want something straight, dry, not welded (well, not a lot!!) MOT'd and tax free. Shiny or some patina OK. £8k is good for us, less is better, more maybe.

We live in Devon, so need to be realistic about where we can view. Any dealers out there need to get something moving?

Thanks

Suzi

Hi!

Welcome along to the site! I don't have a bus for sale, but if you a look around to see if you prefer a tintop or poptop, i have a '70 Westy poptop. You are more than welcome to pop over for a cider and a mooch around. I am in Instow, North Devon.

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi

Iv got a 1971 earlybay deluxe for sale, just got a fresh 12 months MOT and will do you a deal on it, give me a call

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers Rich

I have a few of them one runner montana red new motor needs some brake work but can be done for you so its a turn key runner..or finish it yourself.. SOLID!!!!!)) PERCENT shiny floors and wheel arches to die for, hell you could polish them to look new, drivers long wall has the only ugly side to it bad sunrburn led to previous owner sanding it some and then it having some surface rust.. BUS is a super rare color tent it good NOT NEW but very good for used.. will camp sink and all is in it. Poptop starts on key just does not stop right now.. the bus is very straight and solid as you will find.. belly pans would buff to new also..
I have shipped over 300 vw buses,porsches, corvettes,fiats,and others so I know what I am doing and the owners there will vouch for me..Multiple countries.. take your pic most to denmark and uk..also germany, norway ,finland, africa canada and mexico .
email me for pics
john in texas
the ovalguy@ yahoo.com

Latest posts