• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Earlybay/Latebay LHD westy camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirriS

Reaction score
Earlybay/Latebay LHD westy interior, Tintop or Popup, solid camper WANTED.. a little rust is ok, no major repairs, westy must be fine and complete. patina on paint is also ok

NOTE!!! This is a WANTED AD

UPS maximum price € 12.000 / £ 9.500

iv got this late bay westy-
Owned for the last 5 years and always been garaged, 75,000 miles on the clock and could well be genuine, certanly drives like it. Strong 2.0 engine with twin carbs & runs great.
Rust free bodywork & slightly sunbleached paint, good honest camper thats hiding nothing.
Excellent original interior with the cot for across the front seats- sleeps 5, i have changed the original sink to a twin burner cooker/sink combination.
Full 12 months mot, 6 months tax and all ready to go.
Can be viewed in blackpool.
£12,500 ono
Tel office hours 01253 876314
2012-02-08145607.jpg
.jpg[/IMG]

2012-07-29134826.jpg

000_0010-1.jpg

2012-06-10190328.jpg

I have a LHD 1972 Crossover Microbus, but with a Westy Berlin interior fitted. She's in Elm green with white tintop roof, running a Porsche 914 2.0 engine, but with single Weber conversion. Paintwork is 90% OG, and has buffed up lovely!
Had loads of work done, and totally solid with only the battery tray and some patching to the front floors/cargo floor done. Recent Oregon Import....

Work includes:
New clutch, starter, tyres, brakes (wheel cylinders, flexi hoses, new shocks all round, 4 new ball joints, steering damper, lights etc etc - loads of things, all bills for work etc.

This bus is a week away from being ready, and she's a peach. Will post some pics in a few days if you are interested....

£10K please

very fine bus you have but it is above my budget

Regards
Holger

bluecab said:
iv got this late bay westy-
Owned for the last 5 years and always been garaged, 75,000 miles on the clock and could well be genuine, certanly drives like it. Strong 2.0 engine with twin carbs & runs great.
Rust free bodywork & slightly sunbleached paint, good honest camper thats hiding nothing.
Excellent original interior with the cot for across the front seats- sleeps 5, i have changed the original sink to a twin burner cooker/sink combination.
Full 12 months mot, 6 months tax and all ready to go.
Can be viewed in blackpool.
£12,500 ono
Tel office hours 01253 876314
2012-02-08145607.jpg
.jpg[/IMG]

2012-07-29134826.jpg

000_0010-1.jpg

2012-06-10190328.jpg

I have a restored 1970 Westfalia Campmobile and the cheapest i would sell her for is £8,500.

She is rare and valuable and I can't see anyone else with a early bay like here for anywhere near her money.

contact peter 07968910957

she is on ebay item

SirriS said:
Earlybay/Latebay LHD westy interior, Popup, solid camper WANTED.. a little rust is ok, no major repairs, westy must be fine and complete. patina on paint is also ok

NOTE!!! This is a WANTED AD

UPS maximum price € 12.000 / £ 9.500

Spring is coming, and still want a westfalia bus ;-)

I have a LHD !971 California import,tin top for sale. looking for around 10k for it.its in great condition.

HI there,

did you get a van? If not, I may be selling my 1969 VW Westy, its a cal import with a brand new mexican engine, only 4000 miles on the engine. Had over £5000 spent in last 3 years, new engine, suspension, brakes etc. Very solid van, has a few dents and scratches but very good and solid, not been welded. Very good original units, new door panels, roof lining and seat covers. If your interested drop me a line with your email and I will post some pictures. Needs a new roof canvas, door scraper rubbers and rear wheel bearing a bit noisey.

Thanks

Latest posts