• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Good pair of cab doors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heebee_GB

Reaction score
Just had some repairs done to the bottom of mine as they still had the crusty leaking Californian seals, but theyre rotten really and probably won't last till next year even if I put new seals on.

Sierra yellow ones would be a bonus :lol: but any good quality 71 doors will do.
Don't need the glass.

What have you got peeps?

Me too! I need a pair of servicable early bay cab doors, anybody know of any reliable suppliers with doors between £150-£200?

i still have several sets of mint early doors, complete with glass etc and opening quarterlights.

£500 a pair if yer in the area.

images

a jar of home made jam is included in every purchase.................. :p

if you get on a boat at dover and after landing in france drive 500 miles south you will find me.

http://maps.google.ch/maps?hl=de&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

a mate of mine got 2 good 71 doors ill ask him ,they havent got glass and need a paint that much i know, they are cali doors though

i think about 400 plus post off the top of my head mate

john

pm if interested and ill give him a blast.

I have a left hand side door from my 1972 crossover that is taking up space in the shed. IT was sierra yelow until the guy in the states painted the outside the bright yellow our bus is now. Basically very sound although the front bottom corner had been bashed and filled (not that I noticed before buying the bus!).

If of interest let me know. I could take some photos seeking £100 for it, no offers.
Baz

Latest posts