• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted!! Middle row bench seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frisco69

Reaction score
I'm looking for a middle row bench seat for my LHD '69 bay preferably with clamps if possible.
I need the 3 seater version.

Any out there in or around the Hampshire area?

Cheers.

Matt.

Is this what you need?

d92c9736-6eba-26e8.jpg

morecambeandwize said:
Is this what you need?

d92c9736-6eba-26e8.jpg

No that's the rear seat. The one I need goes in front of that one but behind the driver and front passenger seat.

Frisco69 said:
I'm looking for a middle row bench seat for my LHD '69 bay preferably with clamps if possible.

Cheers.

Matt.
hi mate have got a 2 seater version lhd the one with the armrest + 2 clamps....

[/quote]
hi mate have got a 2 seater version lhd the one with the armrest + 2 clamps....[/quote]

Cheers but needs to be a 3 seater as I want to turn the van back into the 8 seater it was originally plus I have four kids and this way they can sit further apart and therefore less fighting hopefully. :lol:

tiger1 said:
Frisco69 said:

Cheers.

Matt.

What colour, condition, how much, where is it ? :D

Mr Brightside said:
tiger1 said:
Frisco69 said:

Cheers.

Matt.

What colour, condition, how much, where is it ? :D
tan,good condition but does need recovering, grabhandle and chrome ashtray with it,£60+£10 each for the clamps, manchester nr oldham...... :D

I am looking for the same thing only RHD and in the Hampshire area :)

Saw a couple of LHD's on ebay that he's willing to post ...... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/volkswagen-bay-window-rear-center-seat-/200407274109?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ea934527d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope that helps :)

type2tattoo said:
I am looking for the same thing only RHD and in the Hampshire area :)

Saw a couple of LHD's on ebay that he's willing to post ...... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/volkswagen-bay-window-rear-center-seat-/200407274109?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ea934527d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope that helps :)

Thanks. I'm sure there were loads of these being sold a while back but now there doesn't seem to be that many!

Now sorted. Thanks to all those that helped.

Just need some clamps now!!!

type2tattoo said:
Frisco69 said:
Now sorted. Thanks to all those that helped.

Just need some clamps now!!!

8) Where did you find one in the end? I'm still looking for a RHD one :)

RCC Import. It was on ebay I had been watching it for a while and as there doesn't seem to much around at the mo I thought I'd make an offer. It's not perfect but is very useable. Just need some clamps now.

type2tattoo said:
Cheers Panza, just lost my job so gotta put everything on hold for a while :(

What a shitter dude, i'll tell you what if you can pick it up you can have it for free if helps you out a bit.

type2tattoo said:
Cheers Panza, just lost my job so gotta put everything on hold for a while :(

Bummer. Been there recently. Gotta try and stay positive. Hope things work out ok!!!

Matt.

Cheers guys :) I am mostly positive and its nothing compared to the rest of the cr@p in my life lol anyway it leaves me with more spare time to get the bus finished :)

Panzer if I could get to Sheffield I'd take you up on thats Thanks but its too far :(

type2tattoo said:
Cheers guys :) I am mostly positive and its nothing compared to the rest of the cr@p in my life lol anyway it leaves me with more spare time to get the bus finished :)

Panzer if I could get to Sheffield I'd take you up on thats Thanks but its too far :(

No worries fella, just out of interest i am going to bugfreeze if your going i could take it there for you or if you know someone from around your way who is going that might be willing to bring it home for you :D

Latest posts