• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted opening 1/4 light

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Drake

Reaction score
hello chaps,wanted a complete opening 1/4 light for the passenger side of a right hand drive 72 crossover .I have been waiting for one from a well known parts supplier since last July :lol: :shock: ,just asked for my money back .I will be willing to pay postage. cheers :D

I noticed there is a pair on Ebay a.t.m., just in case they're any good to you (not mine)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volkswagen-Bay-Window-Opening-Quarterlights_W0QQitemZ180317705747QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item180317705747&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A4%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ok I know I'm a thick geordie but arent these on the parts for sale page as sold?????

Their certainly the same pics and username....

Jim Drake said:
hello chaps,wanted a complete opening 1/4 light for the passenger side of a right hand drive 72 crossover .I have been waiting for one from a well known parts supplier since last July :lol: :shock: ,just asked for my money back .I will be willing to pay postage. cheers :D

I have a good pair for 130.00 US delivered to you. pics on thesamba same username

Drop me a mail Jim and I will send you pics of what I have, I do have a pair in good condition and the rubbers are fine so ready to fit, check out my feed back.

Thanks
Ron (alias Rocket)

[email protected]

Araon said:
Ok I know I'm a thick geordie but arent these on the parts for sale page as sold?????

Their certainly the same pics and username....

DOH.....I am the one been thick, they have been sold off here and delivered, I do have several sets tho, I think I have just responded to you about the quarters though ebay. I will try take these off ebay.
Cheers
Ady

Latest posts