• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted: opening cab quarter light offside (right hand drive)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollatine

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for a replacement opening quarterlight for my 1971 bay. Its a right hand drive so the window is the offside, drivers side. My one ceased up and won't open any more. I am doing a long drive through France so its needed!
J

I've got a complete one, I was going to use on my van but haven't got round to it yet. I know it's in good nick. Will dig it out and put a few pix up. I have no idea what they are worth though, so it might be down to price as to whether I want to let it go. Don't see many of them around. Can yours not be fixed?

lilblue1970 said:
I've got a complete one, I was going to use on my van but haven't got round to it yet. I know it's in good nick. Will dig it out and put a few pix up. I have no idea what they are worth though, so it might be down to price as to whether I want to let it go. Don't see many of them around. Can yours not be fixed?

Can I have a 2nd dib if jollatine passes.

cheers

I'd just be soaking it in penetrating oil for a couple of days, NOT WD40, proper penetrating oil and just work it gently. Give that a go, before you start laying out money and removing stuff. It's a bloody time-consuming job removing and refitting quarterlights, not hard, just a pain.

Sorry marcher, didn't mean to ignore you. Will let you know.

Sorry marcher, didn't mean to ignore you. Will let you know.[/quote]

no worries m8

Thought I'd put this link up. Could be of interest.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171419798019?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts