• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED parts for 69.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimp-caddy

Reaction score
If anyone can help with any of the following please send a message or contact me direct on 07875344303. cheers

1. Ignition switch and 3 wires
2. Internal handle for sliding door and screw
3. Right hand rear brake mechanisum now have
4. Front hub nut cups (pair)
5. Rear engine mount bar
6. Front cab mat (rubber) LHD
7. Oil bath filter mounting bracket as mine has been cut off
8. Brown passenger seat with headrest holes

pimp-caddy said:
If anyone can help with any of the following please send a message or contact me direct on 07875344303. cheers

1. Ignition switch and 3 wires
2. Internal handle for sliding door and screw
3. Right hand rear brake mechanisum
4. Front hub nut cups (pair)
5. Rear engine mount bar
6. Front cab mat (rubber) LHD
7. Oil bath filter mounting bracket as mine has been cut off
8. Brown passenger seat with headrest holes

This is on ebay at the mo:
5. engine support http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Volkswagen-Camper-Early-Bay-Rear-engine-mounting-bar_W0QQitemZ140316552317QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item140316552317&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

7. oil bath stand, Someone has one for sale on here

thanks for the replies i have seen a engine mount bar on e-bay for £75 but thought that was a bit steep so will keep looking for a minute thanks anyway.

mattp let me know about the internal sliding door handle that would be great.

DCP_0231.jpg

£5ea or £7.50 for both

hi matt thanks for the pics! sorry to sound a bit thick :oops: but are the screws offset for a reason?
mine is a 69 LHD and just has a bar sticking out of the latch about 15mm from the handle on the outside. is one for a LHD and one for a RHD?
if one of them is right then £5 sound fine just let me know and we can go from there.

One is for LHD and the other RHD. Don't know if it makes a difference but I can check on my van (can't promise my handle is original thought)

If in doubt ask in the tech section and use my pic?

Latest posts