Wanted!!! Please help me.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbear

Reaction score
Has anybody got any spare brain cells? The wife needs them ASAP!
So, here's the scenario, the wife is 6months pregnant, it's -4 outside and snowing, and we set off to meet her parents for lunch. 2 miles down the road and the car starts juddering and jumping, what's going on I think to myself (sat in the passenger seat as she is driving) yeah that's right......, we've run out of petrol!!!!!
I'm boiling with anger when she says "the light only came on yesterday on the way home from work!" She'd been out since then in the car and past 4, yes 4 garages!

So I walked half a mile to the garage to buy a can of fuel, they had no fuel cans!
This is all a few days after I opened the kitchen cupboard to find a full pot of tea in there, just rotting away!
Does the baby take half of the mothers brain cells?

dazza1975 said:
my wife says you try and be pregnant and then it all went :sign0023:

I'm getting in the van and heading to warmer climates if it carries on! 8) :mrgreen:

A week before Madison was born my missus's went through here 'nesting' period.
now that shit is crazy!!!!!!!!!
Head in oven at 12.30 cleaning it with mr muscle like a nutter... WTF, ain't bothered ya in the last 8 years!! :lol:

My wife is driving flat out everywhere, like heading into roundabouts at 50 etc.
Then she bollicks me for doin 80 on the motorway :?

Only 4 weeks to go noo!!!

Then she MIGHT go back to normal?!?,?,!!.???

Nutters ain't they? She's not started eating weird stuff yet though, although I've not had an Indian in months as it gives her heartburn! The sacrafices I've made!! :lol: :evil:

Pregnancy makes the wife scatty . The kids will make u scatty !
I used to know exactly what i was doing i was in controll of my life. I now have kids
Hell knows what's going on anymore
Even more annoying is no more time yo get ANYTHINg DoNE !
Love my boys tho :)
Life's not easy anymore
No one can EVER understand till u have kids

Bigbear said:
Nutters ain't they? She's not started eating weird stuff yet though, although I've not had an Indian in months as it gives her heartburn! The sacrafices I've made!! :lol: :evil:

That's ok, coz when the time comes a good curry starts em off, as duz pineapple, long walk,
Hot bath.... And the o'll 1,2!!
I got pineapple!!... U might get a curry!? ;)

Does the baby take half of the mothers brain cells?[/quote]

My youngest is now 21 I'm still waiting for them to comeback. :shock:

As well as Brain cells. Kid make your hair disappear. Wait till its 4in the morning and it's your turn to do the feed :lol:

Still I wouldn't have it any other way, good luck, cut your other half some slack she can't help it, her body's is in baby makin mode.

Keep smiling :D

Ha ha, yeah it's all laughable stuff (until she burns the house down) I'm looking forward to it though, all the stress will be worth it. :D

I wasn't laughing back then when my dinner got thrown up the kitchen wall....te,he,he.

I can look back and laugh now. Ps have you fitted a smoke alarm , just in case :D

My wife went thru the nesting period, kept coming home to find the piano halfway across the living room 'coz she got it stuck :roll: we went thru it 4 times, now I'm skint and knackered all the time.

Latest posts