• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Rear cushion & vinyl cover for Campmobile (LHD)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adz1911

Reaction score
Hello,

I've a '71 Westy Campmobile which is missing the large rear cushion (the one over the engine).

Are there any out there??

Cheers

Adz

07966 303887

Hi there having my interior upholstered next year and having rear matress in boot replaced so will have one up for grabs no rips but could well be another 6 months til available m8

theres a guy on here who sells the covers on ebay, ive got a full set in my bus, worth a search, was a thread a few months back

Cheers lads.

If i can't find one within six months, i'll give you a shout Derek :)

Great, how much do you want for it, including postage to TS16 0RG?

Thanks

ok ive looked this and it is in really good condition no rips
it has some marks from the ribs on the van floor (on side only )
the zip has been removed so a new one would need stitching in, i bought this cause its the biggest piece of vinyl and is big enough to cover any part of the interior i want £25 plus whatever the postage costs if you want it i will take to post office for a price
cheers

Yes please, find out how much postage would be. If you do paypal, pm me your details and i'll pay you straight away.

Thanks

will do fella there is a chance of some curtains as well ,give me till monday im not going to be in any fit condition this weekend i need to talk to a mate and see how many curtains hes gotwill get back with prices then