• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: red 9 EZ rider kit and Horseshoes/adj springplates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shea

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Probably going to get these new in the next few weeks but thought I'd see if anyone has ones for sale. So as above does anyone have the full red9 ez rider kit (2-4") and either horse shoes or springplates.

Oh and I'll get a thread going of my bus once I get it M.O.T'd

Thanks!
Shea.

You'll be lucky and if you land some I'll be bitter as I thought of it but never got around to it.... If you don't, I think that I read on here somewhere, that Simon does 10 % off for EB people, ask him anyhow as he's a nice fellow

Is it yeah, I was under the impression it was 10% myself. I have a goal to be at my first show in Belfast with the bus in a few weeks and the plan is to have it lowered by then too. So may have to just shell out. I have no problems going the adjusters and dropped spindles route either, the ez rider kit seemed to be the easiest way to go about it just.

Just had mine done with the EZ front and 2" plates on the rear, have to say it looks the dogs ! In truth it was not that expensive at all, but the welding work and shot discs and calipers etc etc put the bill up a bit.... never put the van on the ramp as it shows all the nasty bits you can hide by going lower....

Thanks for the info. Any pics? The bus is fresh from the states and the brakes are all being serviced so hopefully no surprises. I'll be getting the kit within the week so thought I'd just check if anyone had any going again. There was a guy on the late bay selling adj spring plates and the ez rider kit for £420 a few weeks ago it got snapped up though.

trinketpimp said:
Just had mine done with the EZ front and 2" plates on the rear, have to say it looks the dogs ! In truth it was not that expensive at all, but the welding work and shot discs and calipers etc etc put the bill up a bit.... never put the van on the ramp as it shows all the nasty bits you can hide by going lower....

Whats the ride quality like :?:

Not got the badger back from the welders as yet, found a fair bit to do that the bodger of Bromyard had tacked on and his lifetimes supply of expanding foam plus what looks like a fine blend of loft-insolation and underseal....

Will post a few photos when I get down to the workshop and will let you know how it drives once I get it back. Got to say that if is is crap I'll live with it as it looks sex.....

Latest posts