• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted RHD Early Bay Double Cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james309

Reaction score
Hello All,

I sold my 71 Dormobile last year, and now fancy something new.

I am after a early bay RHD double Cab, so if anyone has one they wish to sell, and where one is for sale please drop me a message .

Thanks,

James

I've got a late lhd crew project for sale, but thats not what you want. Oh well. :)

james309 said:
Hello All,

I sold my 71 Dormobile last year, and now fancy something new.

I am after a early bay RHD double Cab, so if anyone has one they wish to sell, and where one is for sale please drop me a message .

Thanks,

James

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=820854" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Not Mine if it was it Would Not be For Sale 8)

Still looking.... someone must have an early RHD crew cab to sell !

icepug said:
yes mate, sitting on my drive as we speak

Wicked Well DoneThat was a Cracking Buy!!! If ide have had the sapir cash i would have bought that my self

8) looking crew Dude Get Some Pics up Mek me Dribble :lol:

james309 said:
mozzie said:
james309 said:
Still looking.... someone must have an early RHD crew cab to sell !
One in oz for $10k plus postage ;)

What have you got ?
Not me mate another dubber here in Perth west oz. Here is the pink and his email details are on there as well.
http://www.noh2o.org/viewtopic.php?t=4576" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not me mate another dubber here in Perth west oz. Here is the pink and his email details are on there as well.
http://www.noh2o.org/viewtopic.php?t=4576" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

Sent an email, but received no reply :-(

Yeah the guy works away I think off shore. And I believe that the bus has been sold. I knew it wouldnt last long at $10k as project ones sell for this sort of $$

I'm going to have to sell my crewcab. Took it to get mot'd only to be told it needs welding. Having sold both my beetles to fund the purchase of the crewcab I literally have no money to get the work done. Pity because its an awesome van. Going to have to take a hit on the van but its available if your interested and can weld?

icepug said:
I'm going to have to sell my crewcab. Took it to get mot'd only to be told it needs welding. Having sold both my beetles to fund the purchase of the crewcab I literally have no money to get the work done. Pity because its an awesome van. Going to have to take a hit on the van but its available if your interested and can weld?

This is a Lovely Looking Crew Cab if i had the spair cash i would love This!!! GLWS Dude

we have a 72 cross over crewcab (harry) for sale .... was on vzi a bit ago then engine blew on the way to Stanford hall.... im about to fit another and relist it if your interested call me on 07961961238 cheers darren

Latest posts