• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED, RHD early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozp

Reaction score
hi
i am looking for a rhd early bay project (small back lights). i dont care what the interior is like as i will be building a camping interior myself but i would like it as solid as possible, i can do bits of bodywork but pref no welding to do.
if i has a MOT that would be fantastic. i dont mind traveling for the right van but if its located in the south east it would be better.
i have up to £5000
let me know what u have
cheers

scott wilson said:
have a sa import 70 tin top that is way under your budget

cheers
for that i looks good but its very far to travel and not be able to drive it back, good luck with it.
Anyone else got on hopefully in the south east???
cheers

lozp said:
scott wilson said:

cheers
for that i looks good but its very far to travel and not be able to drive it back, good luck with it.
cheers
a trip with a trailer is alot less hassle than welding up a uk bus dude. scott is an honest trader i got a seat and rear bumper for a good price. make a weekend of it cornwalls great.

there are plenty of car transport companies in the UK would bring it up to you, a rust free SA bus or a possibly rusty UK RHD? i know where i would put my money :wink:

lozp said:
scott wilson said:

cheers
cheers
Blinkin eck mate, your gonna struggle to find a good early bay at this rate.
I live in Manchester & did regular trips round the uk looking for a good van...

i dont mind the drive i would travel far to get one, but ime trying to get a camper for my parents an they keep chaning their mind on what they want :( . Now they deffinatly want one with a camper interior and some sort of a pop top.
if i had the money i would have got that van last weekend :) if i could persuade

hi have a look at my camper see what you think http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12600" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Scotty

Link is here to the bus I have for sale http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or click on the weblink below

Latest posts