• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - RHD Westy or Devon with camping interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suki St James

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the site and only just registered last night.
I'm looking to buy a van which is ideally RHD (although LHD wouldn't be a total turn off) which doesn't need immediate work other than a quick service (I know I'll end up doing work to it over the winter).
I'd ideally like a Westy or a Caravette/Eurovette Devon with extra/original hammocks but if the fittings are there then I can easily add these at a later date.

Musts are - minimal rust (ha!), cooker, fridge/cool box, seat belts in back, minimal work needed.

Ideal but not a must - walk through, alarmed, original awning, RHD

Willing to pay market value but would ideally want someone to come view it with me - any recommendations?

I'm based in Manchester but can travel a reasonable distance for the right one.

That is quite a demanding set of criteria :!: .

If you are not wedded to the idea of a Westy or Devon, there is a nice Dormobile here http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60955 that needs cosmetic work by the look of it, but seems to tick most of your boxes.

I don't have an interest in this bus, by the way, I just happened to be looking at the posting a few minutes ago.

Alternatively there was a corker of a Torvette for sale on here a few weeks ago, that might still be available. Search for it! :D

Good luck.

I know, I'm a demanding girl huh? :)
I'm quite flexible on the things I've mentioned and they are really just an ideal situation.
I'll take a look at the one you have linked to though.
Thanks.

Have a right hand drive 72 Devon for sale never welded needs no welding any inspection welcome on eBay at mo item no is 301274263106

Hi have a quick look at my 69 bay don't be put off by the Viking roof its fully loaded for camping I'm about to reduce the price I need some money Asap for stuff in my new house its lower in the listings look for johnnyalpha and a bay that sleeps five 8)

Hi there, we have a RHD Westfalia Campervan that we're restoring at the moment.

Will be one of our Option Three Campervans, priced at £24,950. Only up the road in Morecambe.

Morecambeandwize.com

Regards

Mark

Got a Devon Moonraker concertina pop top, walk through, new white/cream trim, rear belts for 4, rock n roll bed, mint hammocks, fully restored body beryl green/white top, good underneath all painted and wax oiled.

Engine is 1600 bored to 1700 full rebuild so will get up to speed and cruise well. New brakes all round. Basically full resto inside and out.

If your interested and want pic's drop me a pm, just about to advertise this weekend down in Cornwall.

Hi Mate,

do you fancy having mine? 68/69 Westy from California LHD with Creative narrowed weedeater 2 beam & adjustable rear plates.
Original Westy Interior and front Seats.

I'm asking £13,500 but am open to offers ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271593336374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... 1555.l2649

Its also on Early Bay listing but I cant get my pictures to load!!??

Thanks
Steve & Gem

westykids said:
Hi Mate,

do you fancy having mine? 68/69 Westy from California LHD with Creative narrowed weedeater 2 beam & adjustable rear plates.
Original Westy Interior and front Seats.

I'm asking £13,500 but am open to offers ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271593336374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... 1555.l2649

Its also on Early Bay listing but I cant get my pictures to load!!??

Thanks
Steve & Gem

Lovely bus Steve! If I get mine sold I'd buy yours!

Latest posts