• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

****wanted*****roof for a bay ,happy to come and chop it of

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
im after a roof for a bay,im happy to come and chop it of,idealy a tin top but pop top or westy would be considerd,its for a mate of mine that has a late bay and i said id ask on here as your all horders, :lol: im away for a few weeks so if i dont respond thats why.

Ask Tofui he may let you go and cut his roof off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry mate only jokin he has only just put one on :D

If you are still looking for a roof i have one still on shell. Good nic no dents and no rot. Looking for £200 you can call me on 07979 790600.

Cheers

si

thanks sambasi,ive passed ya number on to my m8,he has been ofered 1 allready,but he is negotiating on the price as its more local to him.thanxs again

Shame, he could have had the roof off my house if has no joy :lol:

Would look good on a bay (skylite included). :wink:

Check this out.

http://www.justkampers.co.uk/interactive/kamperchat/showthread.php?s=&postid=9697#post9697

Mike

We just received a shipment and have 2 totally rust free roof sections, both tintop and vgc.

Graham

hi all ,
i bought the whole 68 shell and all the parts he had from that justkampers link .....
on closer look the 68 was built on january 17th 1968 so she is the oldest dormobile bay about i believe . also i have the correct pop top and full interior for it so she will be back on the road at some point . the shell has now been blasted and is now looking much better no rust just zinc primer . :D
i do have a tin top roof and a fibreglass vw hightop roof if anybody is intrested . we are based near milton keynes .
check out houseofdub.blog.co.uk to see pictures of the 68 now..
regards Spike