• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED SINGLE CAB

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspro

Reaction score
After having my heart torn out again I've decided to put up a wanted ad.

Just missed out on an absolute gem back home in Oz and struggling to find anything worthy over here.

Looking for something solid, straight and running well.
OG paint and RHD would be a massive plus. (Don't laugh because I know they're out there).
Prefer unrestored but will look at anything.
I've exhausted every VW forum to the known man and have even approached current owners. (I know I'm a rotten poaching aussie)

Out of work at the moment and living with my inlaws. How much worse could life get. Please help me find my ride. :?

Hi, i think we've spoken about my '70 single cab, i've finally got round to sorting the ad on here, http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37202" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jim

Right. I'm back on the Island after a well deserved tour of the continent. Needed to dry out and get my fix of sunshine.

The hunt is back on and in full force. I'm not taking any prisoners this time. Show me your pride and joy and part with it for some cash.

Will even consider a solidish??? project at this stage.

C'mon fellas. Tell me were they're hiding. :msn4: Pleeeeeease :p

C'mon peeps. Don't want to deal with the yanks at this stage. Need some wheels. :D

hi, my mates got this that he is gona sell ,he wants £7k for it if you want more details or pictures pm me ,its a 72 tax free rhd with a 2000cc type 4 engine that runs and drives spot on, was fully restored about 6 years ago and still really tidy
cheers paul
eddie448.jpg

eddie449.jpg

eddie022.jpg

I know this pickup. Very tidy unit. Tix all the box's, BUT it's a crossover.

I really appreciate the heads up. What else is out there guys?????

Start of a new week. The sun is shinning in Lincolnshire.

Still on the scent fellas. The dutch want too much and the Germans think I'm English so don't want to deal with me.

Show me what you've got! :D

Analog said:
should've bought Jim's ;)

In hindsight I probably should have, but I know there are others out there just don't know where. :|

All sorted now folks. :D Thank you to all who got in touch and helped out. Good to know we have some good sorts floating around here.

Stay tuned for pics!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts