• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - spare wheel well & 68 brake fluid resevoir

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dp

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone have (or know of somewhere that has):

1/ rust free spare wheel well (PO chopped it out to fit the eberspacher); and

2/ 68 (& early 69) only upper brake fluid resevoir - must be in good useable condition

Cheers,
Dan.

Rocket said:
:lol: I have a spare 68 only bottle, £25 plus postage.

Ron

You seem to have everything I need Ron (including a bigger garage!).

Assuming it's useable and won't leak, let me know how much the postage will be and I'll put a cheque in the post, or can pay you by paypal (let me know what you'd rather)

Cheers,
Dan.

Wolfsburg West in the US reproduces these now. they are 19.00 US plus shipping which shouldnt be bad as they are small and light. sorry i dont know how to post the web link here. :cry:

Got spare wheel well if interested phone or txt 07979460118 or send PM cheers Steve.

dp - i've taken pictures of Steve's ('67 bay) wheel well for you this morning. I'll post pictures later tonight when i get home. It's in really good condition, some slight surface rust in parts and one easily sorted dent.

He also has a kidney bean brake resevoir - which is in another thread on here started by me for him. He still has it....

Spare wheel well sounds good - look forward to the pic.

Sorted now for the resevoir (thanks Rocket), but thanks anyway.

here you go

80q4fa0.jpg

82xupg9.jpg

Cheers for sorting the pictures out popcorn balls - nice one.

I'll get in touch with '67 bay.

Latest posts