• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[WANTED] Tailgate, Engine Lid and Rear Valance for a '71

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Panel
After a few bits for my '71:

• Tailgate
  • Engine Lid
  • Rear Valance (low priority)

As little rust as possible please ;)

Obviously not small parts so would prefer to sort out collection to keep costs down...

I'll be doing the Christmas meet (assuming it's still on?) and Dubfreeze2 (or whatever it's now called).

I live in Leeds and work in North Yorkshire. I also have a couple of trips down to Salisbury over the coming months for work so might be able to work something in to that.

What have you got?

Hey dude, little expensive for the distance for me at this stage. Thanks for the heads up though :)

**BUMP**

Hi,
You may well have got your requested bits sourced by now - but if not I bought a 1971, sound, tailgate for my 1972 Bay on ebay which is now not needed. My body repair guru said the dent in my original one was easy to fill and it would be more work than it was worth fitting my purchased one. It is in Newcastle but I visit my ex in Beverley quite a lot so I can leave it there for you to view. I paid £55 for it so would be happy to get my money back. I can send you some photos first if you are interested.

Paul C

Unfortunately the tailgate that Paul offered won't fit mine (different mounting geometry) but is in good nick if anyone else wants to snap it up!

Still looking for a tailgate and engine lid peeps :)

Latest posts