• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Template for Westy Ply Headliner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The John66

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to attempt a west headliner in the rear of my panel van conversion. Has anybody got a template for this? I am doing from the cab back only, Thanks :)

A westy ply kit will not fit panel van conversion.. the inside pressings and frame are different. I've fitted out recently and it was a mare

I wasn't going to use a kit but use 5ftx5ft 3.5mm ply sheets. I have the j channel and wanted the measurements for the panels if possible as a starting point. I know it will not be straight forward but nothing I do ever seems to be :roll:

I have a paper template that I used on a 71 westy. Yours for just the postage if you pass it on afterwards ;)

Hi

I would be interested if John66 is sorted. Otherwise may be John could pass it on when he has fined with it?

Hi all, would also be interested in the template willing to pay postage, if you guys can pass it on thanks

Mr Bean said:
Hi all, would also be interested in the template willing to pay postage, if you guys can pass it on thanks
I think hotoval1 is next on the list.

Thanks BJ1. Hotoval1, would appreciate it if you could pass it on to me, willing to pay postage.
Thanks.

Latest posts