• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Wdie 5 rear drums

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saraj

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm on the look out for a pair of rear drums for my late 68 bus. original part number 211501615G

Has anyone got any sitting about taking up space?

I'm in Bristol, but travel about a fair bit.

Thanks

Sarah

I might have a pair of new and unused drums from my previous bus, however, my bus was a 70, are 68 drums year specific?

I think I have them but call me on 07970 726763
Regards Gary Coolcampers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Scuba bug said:
I might have a pair of new and unused drums from my previous bus, however, my bus was a 70, are 68 drums year specific?
70 will be fine, it's just the really early 68's that are different.

Do you know what brand yours are?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

garytype2 said:
I think I have them but call me on 07970 726763
Regards Gary Coolcampers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Left you a voicemail earlier, will try again tomorrow

I’m in Bristol and have a pair that are in good condition however the face casting is slightly different on each of them . This doesn’t effect the performance just purely cosmetic and not noticeable unless your really looking . Would sell cheap as need the space

Thanks for the reply, are they genuine old ones or reproduction?

I'm really after some good old ones
fozworth said:
I’m in Bristol and have a pair that are in good condition however the face casting is slightly different on each of them . This doesn’t effect the performance just purely cosmetic and not noticeable unless your really looking . Would sell cheap as need the space

fozworth said:
£20 each sound ok
Sounds good to me, could you please PM me a contact number and address and we can make a plan for collection.

Many thanks :)

Latest posts