• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Westfalia roof opening trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cossair

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for the grey trim that goes round the roof opening for an early bay. Anyone have one of these or know where I can get one?

97d98aca308a9eef8c2d5aeb1ee14a7c.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cossair said:
Hi, I’m looking for the grey trim that goes round the roof opening for an early bay. Anyone have one of these or know where I can get one?

97d98aca308a9eef8c2d5aeb1ee14a7c.jpg

Cheers

https://www.justkampers.com/catalog/product/view/id/25109/s/231-068-001-a-westfalia-pop-top-roof-trim-vw-t2-bay-1967-1974/category/181/

We used this. Seems ok but flops down occasionally. Could be fixed with a few dabs of glue but it suits us as it is. Bit [emoji857][emoji857][emoji857] though for a bit of rubber [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Cheers Lisavx,
Thanks for the link. The wider trim does appear to be a rare item. The usual suspects all seem to sell the narrow rubberised trim, I’ve also tried the likes of NLAVW but they don’t make it either. I’ll keep on hunting. Thanks

Latest posts