• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted - wide 5 steels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMMC

Reaction score
Hi - anyone got some good condition wide 5 steel wheels that they no longer want? Don't mind rust just no structural damage and serious bends. Being local to Leeds would help. Cheers

Thanks Mike but I'm going to get some powder coated in white when I find some....

Steve - Barnsley's close enough for me! I'm after 14" wide 5's for a 1970.

MMMC said:
Thanks Mike but I'm going to get some powder coated in white when I find some....

Steve - Barnsley's close enough for me! I'm after 14" wide 5's for a 1970.

Just in case the Barnsley sale falls through.
I,ve got a set of 5 here in Manchester, I travel regular to leeds with work.
Andy

Got these.
DSC00054.jpg

£35 for the four.
nr Doncaster.

MMMC said:

Where are you getting the powder coating done - mine could do with sprucing up! Have you had any prices yet?

'71 Dorma said:
MMMC said:

Where are you getting the powder coating done - mine could do with sprucing up! Have you had any prices yet?

Hi Mate - got 2 places that can do them at £30 a wheel. Either blast and powder coat or blast and plactic coat. I'll get the details if you want them.

Steve - cheers for a good deal.

Latest posts