• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Working Vacuum Oil Bath for 71 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimnirvana

Reaction score
As per title if you lovely people have one for sale please hit me up and help me ditch the Taiwanese pancake filter! Must be in good condition, working and complete with carb pipe etc. Cheers guys and gals!

Awesome guys! Didn't think I'd get two offers haha! What price are you both asking? Any chance of uploading a few pics? Is the thermostat/carb pipe in good order?

Asking £30 posted dude. Think the carb pipe has a split in it though. You can buy new ones from C&C I believe.

Thanks

Andy

Cheers for getting back dude! Was hoping to get the whole thing in working condition really, the pipes are knocking on £40 and can find em on ebay for £30 with split pipes etc. Lets see what Vinvan comes back with and I'll have a think, I'd rather keep it in the family than go through eBay etc though. Any chance of some pictures?

Hi Dont want to step on andyo11 feet
will get back later today with some photos and a price

Oh yeah of course I didn't want it to come across as such, I really appreciate both of you helping out! If I can get a fully working one with the pipe in one piece etc though that's going to be my preference. Is the thermostat working in yours Vinvan? Where are you based too? Your profile says northwest and I'm kinda round that way when I see the gf.

Hi Cant seem to be able to download photos at the moment
but the oil filter is in great shape with all pipes present, came off my working engine before i had twin carbs fitted
i am based in Newton le Willows nr Warrington about a mile from J23 of the M6
I am going to Busfest this weekend if you are going we could meet up
I will drop you a PM with my phone number so you can give me a call and have a chat

Ahh brilliant that's just what the doctor ordered! I'll give you a call tonight, cheers mate

Latest posts