Weber 34 ict

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren2030

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi

Could anyone plz advise me on the float level setting on these carbs I’ve read 8mm and 5.5mm etc which I think eurocarb set them at and also the correct fuel pressure they are supposed to be at is it 2.1? I’ve got a mechanical fuel pump and a sp 1641 engine, I’ve had them jetted 145 mains 165 air 55 standard idles 150 float jets and f6 emulsions sound about right do ya reckon? thanks in advance,

Darren

Last edited:
That’s great thank you mate I will pm you my email address and take a look at the guide, did you change you float levels at all or did you leave them as they came? I only ask cus my r/h carb leaked fuel from the bottom until I altered the float level!?

Cheers
Darren

By trial and error I found that this works for Weber ICT 34s on a 1600/1641 engine.

idle jet 55
main jet 150
air corrector jet 170
emulsion tubes F3/F6
needle valve 125-140

If you pm me your e-mail, I can send Punnet's guide to setting up ICTs.
Sorry for the thread hijacking... in your experience, what would you use on a 1700cc engine?

Buy a wideband gauge or take it a rolling road, cut out the guess work and get it dialled in properly. Don’t pay any attention to the bollocks that idiot way out westy posts either.

Yeh got the bus booked in next Friday on a rolling road mate want it running sweet with no problems…I am a bit pissed off eurocarb told me to look on his website for jet guidance thou!

Latest posts