Wedding Vehicle Opportunities

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wend

Reaction score
Hello there!
If you live near Andover, own a bay and would like to earn some cash for 3 hours of your time then please keep reading.

I am trying to find someone who would be ok with using their wonderful camper as a very temporary Wedding Vehicle.
My friend who is in love with campers is getting married and would love to have one as her wedding vehicle. She's been unsuccessful so far and therefore roped me in (maid of honour) to help her out.

The wedding is 2nd June 2018 in Andover and you would only be needed for approx 3 hours from 12.30 onwards - driven to the ceremony, then to the venue and have photos taken with the van afterwards, but at a reasonable cost (will happily discuss).
We would like to decorate the van with ribbons on the front so people know it's a wedding car.
We don't mind what colour the vehicle is, would just love the opportunity for them to ride in one on their special day.

If you are interested or know someone who might be then please either message me, put a message on this forum and then we can discuss via email or on the phone.
Many thanks and hope you can help.
Wend

Latest posts