weekend plans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just done pushrod tube seal . drilled out snapped rocker stud a fitted new ,reset all tappits and double checked them . just got the tracking done . give it a clean before the weekend and making the journey down to corwall sat afternoon for the jamboree and a weeks camping dpwn there :D . hope this weather lasts :D :D

Well I fixed my water full fuel tank and I am ready for my first holiday in the van and of the year I am so happy :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Off to ilfracombe just in case your interested :D

The sliding door now slides, Kim is away all weekend and the van has a full tank of go-go juice, gonna trundle off saturday morning and see where I end up 8)

Just 'stuff' for me this weekend. Actually looking forward to getting stuff done outside thats been slipped all year due to the weather. Its the first weekend at home like this for ages :)

Next two weekends are Action and Vanfest, so some polishing to be done too ;)

This weekend I will be mostly going on holiday to Wales (again without the van).. on route back will be dropping in on vanfest so hope to put some faces to names...enjoy your weekend everyone and dont work too hard next week unless its getting your van ready :D

This weekend as we're not at Action I'm planning on having a full on VW weekend. So far today I've sorted the brakes on my panel. Tomorrow I'm off to look at a 13 window deluxe with a mate, then it's back to do the interior in Nic's camper. Sunday should be Boot Fair time and then off for a picnic in the van.

Latest posts