weekend plans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
whos got something exciting happening this weekend? camping? working on your dub?

we are working on the insides of my bus a bit, Scott wants to start building the stand for our ghia sofa 8) sunday we are going to the VW show in sussex, but to top it off we are going round to Slammedkustoms and Minkys tomorrow...its going to be hot and he promises to wear a thong :lol:

we have a few other jobs to do in between all that lot aswell, looks like its going to be busy

have a good one whatever you do :D

had a small fire under the dash on weds night :shock:
A few things seem to have stopped working so a bit of
rewiring to be done so I can go to show on sunday 8)
In the interest of safety in the work place I shall not
be wearing a thong :lol:

It's the first game of the season for Crockenhill tomorrow so I'll be there taking action shots for the club, then breakfast on Madeira Drive on the way to the Sussex show Sunday. No rain please this time!

got some gypos over on saturday for a BBQ :wink: probably bring a dog on a bit of string...maybe i could BBQ it
gonna clean my bus in the morning and clear the garage so i can actually drive the bus out!

sunday probably pop down to the sussex show for a day out. then getting ready to start new (possibly tempory) job on monday!

I just my Docs from DVLA, plates are being pressed as we speak, i feel a cruise on the cards woooohooooo, I hope it drives as well as it looks lol

CB

First job to un block the washing machine, the dogs bed disintergrated :cry:

Then of to the paint shop and kick his arse :x

Then to the gliding club to baby sit my son as her indoors enjoys herself :shock:

Then into the bar to drown my sorrows and wait for the police to pick me up when they discover the body of the local auto sprayer :twisted:

Then wake up stagger about cut the grass and back to work wondering what happened to my days off :?

creationblue said:
I just my Docs from DVLA, plates are being pressed as we speak, i feel a cruise on the cards woooohooooo, I hope it drives as well as it looks lol

CB

mmmm champagne? :D

I'm off work tomorrow but i'm working for my brother :lol:

Will finish there early afternoon and probably start on the vr6.

Stripped the front end down today ready for paint so just really need to start on the rest of it. Not going to be on the road till the 1st September though so no rush really.

Visit my Dad tonight and tomorrow at some point and a few ciders tomorrow evening me thinks and back to work Sunday :lol:

im laying i cube a concrete on sat 8am sharpe, then jumping in the van......oh no thats right the van can only run at 50 mph for 15 mins so it wont get me to norfolk without 50 pitstops,so im jumping in the 1.4 tdi lupo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and heading of to norfolk for the weekend for a spot of camping.just a shame i cant take the old jalopy.but hay we will get there quicker and in quite calmness lol

have a gud all 8)

Enjoying the sunny evening with a bbq and a few beers, then Saturday down to Mallory Park for the Retro Rides Show, then Sunday over to Tatton Park for a VW Show, just hope the sun keeps shinning.

Have a good weekend all.

DIY tomorrow, off to sussex on Sunday for the VW show, but not in the bus as the new engine bits and carbs are still stuck in customs....:cry: :cry: :cry:

still, it should be ready for Brighton Breeze..... :roll:

have fun everyone, whatever you get up to......

carole

I am working Saturday fitting carpets .

saturday evening friends round for a BBQ then up the pub 8)

Sunday a local VW meet / cruise thing then sunday night few jobs on the van :roll:
Then back to work Monda . . . . . . . . . . . . . . NOT

a week off hurrah 8) 8) 8)

i'll be off to VW Northwest :D
had a week of playing on the van.
from
40600081.jpg
[/img]
to

DSC01542.jpg
[/img]

all done with coach paint and smartys stickers :D

Latest posts