weekend plans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all done with coach paint and smartys stickers
are those individual stickers?

Weekends and week days merge into one for me now (im a teacher on summer holidays :D )

Saturday i fitted a laminate floor at a friends house followed by cutting my lawns and jet washing the patio. Also managed to get my new sticky yoko tyres fitted to the mini.
Today i did some spanner work on the bus, browsed the internet and ate lunch. I will go out for a blast around some lanes in the mini later, and tonight i have band practice followed by some drinks.
Monday i will hunt down a new starter motor and make my way to nottingham to watch silverchair in the evening.
Ahh...its a hard life :)

Well weekend plans changed, kidney stones started moving so lots of pain.

Put up the little ones play house and managed to slash my arm/wrist when a picture fell off the wall :(

But still sank a few beers last night. :)

ouchy!

our weekend changed a bit too, we didnt do anything to the bus or sofa but managed a tip run, Ikea, B&Q and other things you seem to save til the weekend.

we went to the lovely Minkys and Chris' for a BBQ...i must let it be known he has good meat, Scott had his mouthful for about half hour :lol: if any of you have seen the thread Slammedkustom put up of his tiki hut/garage build, well, in real life its 100 times better. the man is good at making stuff!

today we were meant to go to the Sussex show but my bus had other ideas, within 20 mins we were on the hard shoulder, damn VWs!

now for a quiet evening of rubbish TV and Ebay

ive always had good meat!
sucks your bus didnt make it, im just glad it wasnt food poisoning!

thought you might like the flat and tiki hut :wink:

slammedkustom said:
ive always had good meat!
sucks your bus didnt make it, im just glad it wasnt food poisoning!

Having had your meat in my mouth I can confirm it's all good. :shock: :lol:

The bus just spat a plug, unfortunately I didn't have a spark plug socket on me, so it was easier to just go home. We also ended up going to Ikea (as they shut at 9 on Saturday - typical!).

Following on from that it was down to BnQ to look at sheds/summerhuts. Look what you've done! :lol:

are those individual stickers?
:D No mate its a roll of vinyl sticker from B&Q we have done part of the pop top to :D

slammedkustom said:

LOVED them! 8)

as Scott said we went out looking for summer houses for the next place, our new garden is now designed :lol: unfortunatly not tiki cos he dont get it but the whole being outside with a little house to sleep in if i get too drunk to make it indoors... :D

we will get off our bums and buy a BBQ and you can come try Scotts meat :wink:

[/quote]we will get off our bums and buy a BBQ and you can come try Scotts meat :wink:[/quote] :shock: :shock:

We had a great evening chillin' in the garden and drinking cocktails. (you've got to get some of that blue stuff! :D ) Nice to see you both.

Shame about your van :cry:

hopefully see you next weekend at Beach Buggin', Van permitting! :D

i went shopping for stuff earlier, Scott will start coming home in the eves and ill be sprawled out telling him 'iyz been testing the cocktaylz' :lol:

what was that website again...purely for research purposes of course :wink:

http://www.southlondonpacific.co.uk i belive

sucks about your bus, my fanbelt started stripping on the way to the sussex show, you guys have seen my tool collection, did i have a 19mm spanner with me...did i eck so i had to buy some! :shock:

ahhh yeah that was where i was going with Loggy and Stelle, i think you guys were meant to be there that night too...

im going to buy even more stuff for my bar now and use the ol'man as my guinea pig :twisted: :lol:

this weekend me and the woman are going to try to semi sort my interior so we can camp at the beach buggin site and then on sunday go to the show and have fun

its a good show for a day out and gives us a chance to meet more VW owners

Minkytastic said:
hopefully see you next weekend at Beach Buggin', Van permitting! :D
i dont think we are going now :(

send me a pm of when you guys are free and we can arrange a night at ours :D

Going to the VW Festival at Harewood House, just north of Leeds. Camping on the saturday night with entertainment and a really chilled out show on the Sunday. Forecast is rain again, although hopefully not as bad as Bug Jam.

Good thread this Emerald bit of a roller for every week 8)

This weekend ill be going down to Pompey for Beachbuggin should be cool meeting up with Ego Trippin night before then off to show on Sunday hope to see lots of Early Bays there :wink:

Well i was ging to go to Harewood Hse

But now I have a confirmed date to get my van back suppos I'd best try and get som overtime in to pay for the interior....

Latest posts