weekend VW plans?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
what are you doing to your dubs this weekend? ive been told we are having a car sorting one as we are putting 3 of them up for sale :(

while Scott does that im going to rub down the bumpers to the bus and id like to clear out all the parts that are inside the bus so i can start working in there

what you up to?

:D

I'll have 5 weeks off work in February so contemplating a road trip to Spain/Portugal so I'm planning to do a bit of internet research - route planning, checking what's open etc.. Anyone else done this at this time of year? Plus I'll be making a mental list of things to do when I take the bus out of hibernation.

I will be trying to clear all the junk that has strangely accumulated in my van since I put it away in the garage ... does anyone else have the problem of their van being used as a general household storage area !

DIY BLUES for me ive bin without a kitchen since the end of September but the new one is due to be delivered shortly. as well as knocking rooms about.

AND A BIG DILEMA IF TO SELL OUR BAY OR NOT. :?:

Sell??????????????????????? :cry: :shock: :?:

I'm gonna be doing the rear lower corners on ma bus and then start prepping the new doors for it then its painting time!!!!!!!!!! 8) well once we've decided what colour to go for

Nothing Vw this weekend :cry:

Will hopefully looking for a new place to live on saturday and having a few ciders will be on the cards aswell. :wink:

Nothing VW for me this weekend!

Working and as being a part time degree student I have a 6000 word report to hand in next week also and a 30 minute powerpoint presentation to complete.

Sucks :(

EarlyBay said:
I will be trying to clear all the junk that has strangely accumulated in my van since I put it away in the garage ... does anyone else have the problem of their van being used as a general household storage area !

we use ours for storage but only car parts, the back is packed with spare wheels and panels :roll:

Latest posts