Well??? Who got what for Christmas???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice , your boy looks pleased with it too !

I got bugger all vw related this year, first for many years now.
Not even a splitty calendar or mug wtf :? Think they all ran out of ideas :lol:

Well, I'll start off with what I bought my hubby. :D

This is what he got me.

This is what I bought myself. LOL

And last but not least, a friend of mine had this made for me.

I put some of my own touches to it.

It's not as nice as the Buddy Box that Myvanway makes, but it is great of him to have done this for me and I really like it. :D Tomorrow I will finish it up and get it put in my bus. I think I will ad a shelf to the front under the cup holder and also try to add a small shelf inside to hold my iPod. I'll take pics when I get it done. :D

looks great everybods :mrgreen: I`ve got a cup / flask that you can`t tip over but you pick up and put down with ease and if you knock it, it just stays there :? Very cool bit of kit. My niece and family bought me a set of wooden puzzles with four in the set. I mastered the first one in five minutes 8) The second one however is proving a little `trying` :evil: I`ve been on it about four hours yesterday and about three hours today and I`m getting nowhere,, it`s really doing my scone in :evil: :roll: :evil: AND!!!!! There`s two tougher ones. Now what is really really really pissing me off is that there are only six pieces in it,, now how tricky can it be ?? :evil: But I spose it`s stopped me pinching all the little peeps toys. This is also the first Chrimbo where I haven`t had to repair / rebuild / remake something on Christmas day :lol: Still it`s Boxing Day today,, they`ll all be here shortly and someone is bound to have broken something for me to fix :mrgreen: Today is the only day of the year that I`m allowed to get the deep fat fryer out and people can have ` `REAL ` ` chips, loads of cold meats, chickens, beef, hams etc etc etc Oh !! Pickled eggs and pickled onions that Mrs Ozziedog has made and plates and plates of `salad` she has made up that will still be there later and thrown out when it goes brown, same as last year and the same as next year :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No calorie counting today peeps :lol: :p ;) :p :lol:

Very nice Lee! You gonna use this one? Don't paint it yellow!

Wife got me a German quality tailgate hatch rubber seal :D

i got socks.... whiskey.....whiskey,,,,whiskey again (think there is a theme there)
some cash for bus bits (battery bought)
not a single bus thing :shock:

Latest posts